Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lost: Life Zest. If Found, Please Return

I'm usually pretty upbeat.  I deal with life-crap and move on; I don't like to dwell on misfortune.  But in the last two or three weeks, my life-energy seems to have taken a nose dive.  Basically, the problem is that I like to be a fairly busy person, and I feel like I'm standing still, doing nothing.

I don't have a job, school doesn't start 'til fall, I hardly see my friends (with my little brother going to play with his friends EVERY DAY, it's a very acute reminder), I'm not playing volleyball, and probably the worst thing yet: my story has no plot.  No plot = no writing.  I have strong characters, but without a strong plot, without a strong drive... a story doesn't exist.

I haven't written in days. I read fan fiction and I don't do much else.  I'm trying to find motivational blogs, books, anything that will help, but nothing is really pulling me out of the slums.

SOS, loss of life zest, if found, please return.

-Crimson

No comments:

Post a Comment