Friday, June 28, 2013

Post-Book Syndrome

Great news, peeps!  I finished it!  The fan fiction I've been working on, that is.  It's been so fast, so fun, and so strenuous, I loved it!  I'll be posting it chapter by chapter onto fanfiction.net.  It's 51,000 words total, 100 pages.

So... after I've celebrated, what next?  I could and maybe should go back to the book I was working on before this, but I don't really want to.  I could go back and edit my first book, which is in desperate need of editing and major revision.  But I don't really want to do that either.

I want a shiny, new idea to work on.  I want to write another book for July's Nanowrimo.  It's just weird to be idle (though it is my own fault).  However, unlike other writers, I don't have an overflow of really good ideas.

Anyways, I'll keep plugging along and see what I can find.  'Til next time, everyone!

~Crimson

3 comments:

  1. 1)What is the title of this fanfiction, so I may find it and devour it?
    2)When having a hard time coming up with an idea, I tend to take a movie and/or book and see how I can make it different. Everyone loves retellings, even if they don't know that's what they are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I haven't posted it yet, but I will. I'm thinking of calling it The Strength of a Timid Flower. What do you think of that title?
      2. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. First chapter is up! I called the story 'The Spiral Mask'. It's a Naruto fan fiction.

      Delete