Saturday, July 27, 2013

In Which Crimson Gets A Job Or Two

I don't even know how it happened.  Jobless for two months, and now... let me explain.  I've been contacting Little Ceasars and Savers regularly in the past two weeks.  In my interview with Savers the other day, they pretty much told me I had a job with them, but they had to make sure I was available for re-hire (I worked there last year as a Costume Consultant-- it was great).  I also went into Little Ceasars today, and I found out I had the job there.  So I signed papers, watched a training video, and now I work there!  Sweetness.

And then, just now, Savers called me and were all 'Yeah, you're available for re-hire.  The hiring manager told me to offer you a position.  Are you still interested in that?'  And I said yes.  I start Savers Monday, and Little Ceasars on Thursday.

Somehow, I have ended up with two jobs, hired on the same day.

I'm really confused.  I'll probably end up keeping both jobs for two weeks, and then choose the one I like best.  I'll probably end up choosing Savers, the coworkers there are fun.  ...Something like that.   Oh, I just heard a funny noise.  I think it was my head exploding.  Bye now.

(Everybody Loves Crimson & Daryl)



-Crimson Ruin

2 comments:

  1. Who's Daryl? Besides attractive, of course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a germ phobia and is pretty much a jerk (with a sad past, if memory serves). He's from Guilty Crown. I haven't actually watched it, but it's supposed to be kind of like Code Geass.

      Delete