Thursday, August 1, 2013

Unstoppable, dattebayo!

I've decided to quit worrying about things and DO them.  Worried about college?  I'm pulling out my AP Psych textbook and re-learning a few things.  Worried about getting my animal handler's permit at the zoo?  E-mailed my supervisor and got an extension, and I'm pretty close to getting it.  Worried about working two jobs?  I went to both of them today, and it wasn't too bad.  Worried about writing when I can't think up a scene?  I've decided to write anyways.  Even if it turns out to be uninspired, random, and out of chronological order, I'm going to beat this draft like a pinata until it's done!

A Youtube video made me rethink what the crap I was doing on the internet when there were worthier things to be done.  It isn't this one, but it's made by the same person, and it's called Unstoppable (blogspot wouldn't let me pull it up, for whatever reason).  This one, Dream, is pretty good as well.


Go for it, dattebayo!

~Crimson

No comments:

Post a Comment