Monday, June 3, 2013

The Pre-Life Crisis-- Ner, That Didn't Come Out Right

I've noticed something.  Something very interesting about our society.  When people become 'adults' they sort of disappear.  You see 'adult' friends on occasion, but for the most part they disappear.  They work, they go to college, they get married, or they move away.  You don't see them at school.

Then poof!  You graduate high school.  You can now see the invisible people, and you lose your old life structure.  Is this what they call 'growing up'?  I can't believe that such a loose term applies to me.  Because it doesn't.

It's just weird, right now.  Public school has been my life since kindergarten, and all I know is that when people graduated high school they disappeared, and adults popped into existence when they got married and moved into the neighborhood.  With four kids.

This is going to take a while to process.  I'm going to try to ignore the weird, and just focus on... other stuff.  Other interesting stuff.  Yeaaaah.

-Crimson

No comments:

Post a Comment