Friday, September 6, 2013

It's Official

I am a college recluse.  *sigh*  Not out of choice, but necessity.  College is five days a week, work is five days a week, and I always have the evening shift.  People are always busy between noon and four.  After work (I get off at nine some days, and ten others) I could hang out with people... but I don't, because nine or ten is kind of late to start something anyways.

Good news for writing, though: between noon and four, I can only do homework and write... and mess around on the internet, but I get bored of that within an hour.

I'll end on a good note, though.  Last night, I was hit with a sudden craving to watch this really cool Youtube video I saw at least a year ago.  I couldn't remember the name of it until... after midnight, but when I did, I was so happy!  And yes, I then watched it at midnight.  If I end up cashiering at my work, I'll try the same thing. ^.^


1 comment:

  1. You should also watch "This is water" it's very good!
    And I'm a college recluse too!

    ReplyDelete