Monday, December 2, 2013

Mahou Shoujo and My Laptop

So, my laptop has been on the brink of death for the last week.  Incredibly slow, as in I-take-five-minutes-to-load-one-page-and-only-if-it-pleases-me-foolish-mortal slow.  I pulled out my ipod today and found a tip to make my laptop speed up.  All I had to do was shut down my laptop, hold the left shift, option, and apple buttons down for ten seconds, and presto!  I had a laptop again.  It was like magic (mahou shoujo being its latin name).  I raced into the kitchen to inform my brother of this magical feat.  His response?  "That's the RAM, Kayla.  Resetting the RAM makes your computer faster," he explained in his best simplify-it-for-the-technologically-inept voice.

I disagree.

I think it's a magical girl team fighting an evil techno-mastermind inside my computer, and holding down those three buttons sent out an SOS to the magical girl team alerting them of my distress.

Wherever they are out there, I thank the magical girl team for their tremendous help.  I'll leave snickerdoodles out for you guys tonight; eat them at your pleasure.

~CrimsonRuin

4 comments:

  1. Think they could fix my laptop battery's ridiculously short life span?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly K-Chan
    everyone knows mahou shoujo's only eat cupcakes!
    And we should totally design a team of techno magical girls who fight computer viruses and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehm, I'm not sure, Mira... probably not, sadly. :(

    And who decided mahou shoujo's only eat cupcakes? I would've thought it was donuts. ;P But yes, yes we totally should design a techno magical girl team. That would be ridiculously awesome! Maybe after finals are over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they could all only one particular kind of sweet. ;)

      Delete